Material Catch Fan TSS is the result of a comprehensive study on the problem associated with falling objects with the potential to injury worries and the general public. These types of risk are normally associated to the recommended construction industry. The material catch fan TSS provides a safe solution by absorbing the energy generated by the falling object and then contains the object within the netting. Unlike similar products on the market the Material Catch Fan TSS has the unique ability to adapt to various building shapes and materials. The system can also cope with various weather elements, including high wind loading.
The Tammet Material Catch Fan has been engineered and tested to withstand a 100kg object. The test involved the system dropping a 100kg object from a height at 7m.
The system provides a reliable interception protection for for staff and also the general public to falling material.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully compliant to Nets and Assembly manufactured to EN Standards.
- Double layer nets made up of 60x60 nets and 20x20 nets manufactured from polypropylene material with an optional light duty debris net third layer
- UV Treatment to resist sun damage
- 2 m standard width or 5.0 m extra wide width
- Resistant to high wind loads, able to be tied top/bottom against over turning
- 1 m overlap between units providing more protection between units
- Full range of accessories to enable connection to various types and shapes of structures
- Manufactured from steel (Hot Dip Galvanized finish) and patented aluminium profiles to provide optimum strength & weight